INDIVIDUAL HEALTH PLANS FROM FLORIDA BLUE
At Florida Health Connector, we specialize in providing individual health insurance policies through Florida Blue (Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Florida — one of the state’s largest health insurers). We can help you select a health plan that meets the requirements of the Affordable Care Act and that meets your family’s needs and budget.
With so many health plans to choose from, we can help you
- Figure out if you qualify for a premium tax credit
- Narrow down the type of coverage you need
- Select deductible and copay/coinsurance levels that will benefit you most
- Determine a monthly premium that works with your budget
Florida Blue plans are backed by an impressive record of service, stability and quality customer care that goes back more than 75 years.
Here’s a quick, high-level view of the plan categories available from Florida Blue
- Essential Plans generally offer lower monthly premiums. You’ll pay a deductible and coinsurance for all health care services. Preventive care is covered at no cost and most prescription drugs are covered after your deductible and copays.
- Essential (HSA) Plans can be combined with a tax-free Health Savings Account. You’ll pay a deductible and coinsurance for all health care services. Preventive care is covered at no cost and most prescription drugs are covered after your deductible and copays.
- Everyday Plans have copays for primary care visits and a choice of cost-sharing options for all other health care services and prescription drugs.
- All Copay Plans offer $0 deductible and fixed copays for all covered health care services.